Late Lochan charan swain and her wife Late Urmila swain of Village – Bhatana, Ps-Naugaon, Dist-jagatsinghpur, State-Odisha, Country-India belongs to a rural area of jagatsinghpur District. In childhood they had not got proper education facility and guidance to prove their capability. Mr. Swain was a renowned teacher of that area and misses’ swain was a social activist. Both had strong commitments In their wok and also in life. After retirement they established this library in his own arrangement to provide education and create awareness among that area. After their death his family members and some dignified persons of that area started this organization in a new shape also with a new vision.
Motto HELP TO HELPLESS
“It’s an organization which share education, information also create awareness among rural people. Prime motto is Help to Helpless and does betterment of our society”
- We are providing free coaching to rural students daily at our Library. Now fifty six numbers of students attend daily class.
- Providing General knowledge, competitive books and daily newspapers.
- Providing Air conditioned reading room and many literal books in our Library.
- Providing education and creating awareness digitally.
- Providing cold drinking water to local people.
- Providing Sports item to village youth.
- Work for facilitate Government scheme to innocent people.
- We are in regular touch with various organization and industry for engagement of rural unemployed Boys and girls.
- Trying to help to needy people monetary as our capacity